Sunday, November 06, 2005

An Apology...?

Ok... first off, I think I should apologize to the house keeper... seems that my memory of dumping everything was an earlier memory when I first got home before the exam... SO, all my stuff was ACTUALLY in my car still... funny story eh? *sigh*

Ok, its official, the hostess is useless!!! At one point last night, Mike's section had no more empty tables... Connie had one open table, and I had 2... Stan was somewhere around 4 or 5, so he was doin better than me or Connie... but poor freakin Mike... yet, get this, I still sold $20 less than Mike... and tips were decent last night. SOld $550 ish made $75... however, $15 was in change, and only $6 were toonies and loonies... annndddd 62 cents of that was PENNIES!!! My Apron was SOOOO heavy last night...

and I think the world hates me, heres the list of insults I've recieved in the past 2 days:

"You're fat, and thats a compliments cause its the only thing you've got going on."
"You look like a cockerspaniel."
"Sorry Dez, we don't have a plastic surgeon or a psychiatrist on staff."
"Heard you were easy, so thought we'd all have a go."

Theres more, but I think my memory is blocking the others... just allowing so much pain, you konw? lol!! *sigh* The last one was Gary, there were a bunch more like that, quite funny actually, must say I'm becomming quite fond of the cook! Thast why I'm giving him ammo for Becca... I mean, um. *(cough* LOOK!! An obvious distraction!! No seriously, the word "gullible" is written accross the wall...

Ok, its official, I'm addicted to sleep, so am going back to bed for a 1/2 hr before heading to work...

"Money can't buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you're being miserable."

"Money is something you got to make in case you don't die."

"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons. "

1 comment:

becca said...

Hmm...well, in THAT case, I think I'll give Gary some more ammo against you.

Although, in all fairness, I think we're both...well, we can both embarrass ourselves on a regular basis easily enough, so Gary really doesn't need much help. ;P