Friday, December 09, 2005

I HATE COMPUTERS!!

OK! I had a decent size post going on when something happened, everything got highlighted, I hit the down key, and boda bing boda boom, its all gone. GGAAAAHHHHH!! *deep breath* K, first off I said if Garfield was so interessted in posting he should get his own blog, but he asked me to post the following:

THere are two things I hate... people who discriminate, and the Dutch.

That goes against my beliefs tho, because I DON"T discriminate... I hate everyone. Anyways, I've lost my cell phone.... that is, the battery died last night and I left it in my car and at 4 am I couldn't find it, but now that I"m actually awake I should try again. YYYAAAAYYYYY!!!! Tonight is Filth!! Going with Becca, Cole, Jen, Mel, maybe Phil? Not sure, but this is all possible thanks to Stan!! We love stan!! He's working at 10 for me, so I can come in at 12, b/c the show starts at 9... Thank you again Stan!!

So the otehr night Garfield took me to dinner with him and a couple friends.... lets just say taht was the first and only time that'll happen, and then last night he took me to a movei, and needless to say that won't be happening again either. apparently I'm embarrassing... apparently. But I dont' see whats wrong with always dancing... tho he's actually never gone to the movies with someone who dances.... all different types of talkers, no dancers. Same with dinner... I dance... not very well mind you, but I dance... and it is fun. But after the movie to redeem himself from being all "you're embarrassing" He let me drive the jeep! YES!! Ooommmmgggg..... very fun, very cool, he kicked me out after a while tho, apparently not driving fast enough, which happens when you're driving a nice vehicle that isn't yours!! Then we went in search of parking lots to pull donuts, but had no luck, so we did it in residential areas instead!! Had a driver follow us... he was CLEARLY impressed with Garfields driving skills! Or.... not, but eh, whatcha gunna do?!?!

In other fan-fucking-tasticness, Cole came with me to help me get some of my books for school!! YAAYYY!!!! We loves him!! and very excited for school, and getting ready for it.... after xmas have to do that school supply shopping hting to.... YAY!

Oh!! Got almost all of my photos back... just need the ones from the Xmas party, they'll be in tomorrow.... got some good ones of Garfield climbing, of Cole making funny faces, tonnes of Jen, can you tell I'm in love with her?!? and a great shot of Phil's nipple, also my cleavage (if you push them up and together, I have cleavage) Very fun.... photography's going to send me to the poor house, but eh, again, whatcha gunna do?!?! Well, I should finish cleaning the house, then play with my pony, then clean teh car, get hay, go play with other pony, watch Filth, then off to work! oh... and do laundry... yuck!

Sooner!

No comments: