Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Low High!!

High Low everyone!! Been a while since my last post I see, and I also see some of you didn't know how to get to my blog once the URL has been changed, so I Rechanged it for you.

So my next week is absolutly nuts. Bday party, laser tag, limo ride, farewell party, plus I start house sitting, I think I hvae a play to go see in there, and naturally, I have work!! Its nuckin futs!!!! Also, believe I'm gunna pick up a second job after Christmas, just my old one at Tabor Mountain Skii Hill. So thats exciting.

I think I'll now move on to how much I HATE Denny's... I'm European... Europeans celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve. I am a late night server at Dennys. However... they decided Christmas Eve would be best for me if I spent it working a swing shift (4-10pm). Then come back again 11am christmas day for 3 hours. Now I dont' mind the 3 hour shift on Christmas, its the 6 hour on fucking Christmas Eve that angers me... grrrrrrrrrr........

On to other things... I haven't even STARTED Christmas shopping.... I'm ready for Becca and Eric's birthday, but no Christmas. Actually, i've got Shay'y covered Christmas, which is ironic and stupid b/c she won't actually get her gift for another few months. Also, with how busy I am the next week, I have TOMORROW to do all my shopping, and the fun part is A) I HATE shopping with a firey burning passion. B) I dont' actually know what to get ppl... I have money to spend ON them, but not the time to spend WITH them... really sucks. *sigH*

The good news is Apollo is comming home this weekend, so I won't have to worry about a horse downtown to take care of on top of everything else...

Ok, you all suck the big one!! I want to go to BP for some pasta, but NOONE is answering their phone, except Jen, whos kinda waiting for a friend to call/come over... *mutter mutter* I might steal her anyways, and tell him to suck my ball sack.

OH OH!! Today is my parents 20th anniversary, so they're out at dinner right now, which is totally cool b/c they NEVER go out... so yay for them. Anyways, I'm off to find SOMEONE to take me to dinner, then clean horse stalls and such!!

Oh, and in a couple days I'll change the url again, it'll be www.imnotmuchintohealthfood.blogspot.com and if I start getting crazy dreams again, i'm going to start a dream diary at www.iamintochampagne.blogspot.com so that should be fun! yay!

sooner!

No comments: