Thursday, December 15, 2005

Oh ya...

Ha ha... forgot to post about my horrible day the otehr day, and all the other wonderful things that have been happening!!



First off, saturday, Jenny's birthday!! had awesome fun time!! As we can see on the left, the vegetarian was very defensive of her nonmeat pizza... tho rumour has it she does like meat in the bedroom... mwa ha ha... and this is my blog, so I can post w/e I want!










And an entirely adorable picture of Jenny to our right, with her lovely dog Sandy... soooooooo cute!



Now, on from the good, over to the bad... I had the WORST night the other night... combination of fighting with other server being an asshole, and hating hte debit machine, not getting outa work till after 7am, and then... THEN I had no clutch in my car... I got to drive around town, with no clutch... but i learned a month previous to this how to shift w/o a clutch, so the only problem was intersections... GAH!! Anyways, its all better now, seems that when it gets cold, the rubber hose gets hard, and it leaks... why does that sound so sexual? Meh, its kinda backwards to the norm...

Also, since rubber hoses leaking always remind me of Becca.... HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!!!

anyways, Yay for awesome pictures of Jenny's party, and so on and so forth, but I should go bra shopping now, YAY!! and Christmas shopping, and maybe do some climbing!!!

Sooner!

1 comment:

becca said...

Dear god, that's the worst picture of me ever. Was I in the middle of dying or something, Dez? Gee, thanks...hmm...now I guess it's time for me to break out the pictures of you covered in pudding as revenge...mwaha...

Gaah, shoot me now...