Friday, December 16, 2005

Religion... Makes me laugh

First off... I need to quote an INXS song thats stuck in my head before I post...

"Here comes the world,
with a look in its eye.
The future uncertain,
but certainly slight.
Look at the faces,
listen to the bells.
Its hard to believe
we need a place called hell."

Ok, took Jeff's quizy thing... and here are the results

Buddhism

75%

agnosticism

75%

Islam

67%

atheism

63%

Paganism

63%

Satanism

63%

Judaism

54%

Hinduism

46%

Christianity

33%


Which religion is the right one for you? (new version)
created with QuizFarm.com



Kinda funny eh? Its like, religion, not so much religion. *sigh* I can't pick any one thing in life can I ....

1 comment:

GopherX said...

100% agnostic
71% Satanic

I'd say this quiz is pretty accurate. Though I'm not really sure where the satanic comes from as there are no satanic-related questions.

Thanks for giving me something to do at 6am. <3