Monday, December 19, 2005

I hate Dennys

I hate Dennys.

That in itself is such a simple statement of which I'm sure a few ppl who read this blog can sympathize and agree with. For those who don't:

A) Obviously don't work there
B) Obviously don't read this or Becca's blog enough
C) Probably will by the end of this post.

Lets start with my heritage. My fathers family is German. Did you know in Germany Christmas is celebrated Christmas eve? Well it is. Therefore, we continue some of those traditions... like... celebrating Christmas with my fathers family Christmas eve.

Now, my work schedule over Christmas.

December 23rd 10pm-6am
December 24th 4pm-10pm
December 25th 11am-2pm
December 26th 3pm-10pm
December 27th 10pm-6am

So apparently not only do I hate Denny's... but they fuckin hate me as well. I get NO Christmas... i geuss I get Christmas day night... but lets talk about my mothers family. I HATE THEM. Enough said. Geuss when we celebrate with them? THats right, Christmas day night. YAY! *gag* I also have the morning with my family, which I"m truely grateful for, however, I'm in a relationship right now, and was invited to spend one part of Christmas with his family, either eve or boxing day, but thats not an option... I hate Denny's.... they hate me... this sucks. I hate Christmas, bah humbug.

Speaking of Christmas I've done well, ya, basically NO SHOPPING!! Oh, and I don't really hvae time for it either, yay for Dez!!! *sigh* this sucks.

On a happy note, Eric gets into town today, and I have a couple uber fun (and busy hence no time for shopping) days planned for this week, so very excited for that...

Hmmm... I really REALLY want to go take some photos right now... maybe when I wake up I'll somehow magically make time for that... but I think i've wound down enough to go sleep for a few hours... it'll be weird to do all my sleeping in one period... my sleeps lately have consisted of 2 seperate portions adding up to no more than 6 hours...

Sooner.

2 comments:

GopherX said...

Wow, I totally sympathize with you. That must suck major balls. I'd kick up a fuss and piss people off about it...Actually no I'd just suck it up because that's what I do, but oh the brooding. *broods for you*

There's no chance you could somehow change your schedule around or randomly contract a muscle sprain that would keep you off your feet for a day or three?

Cole said...

Hey, it's not all that bad we can play some crib on saturday night drink some hot chocolate! YAY! ia m really excited about it you guys are like the closest thing to a family around... and it's my frist christmass away from mine:(