Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

Hurray!!!!!!!! Had uber fun birthday party last night for Becca/Eric from here forth known as Berica!! Bwa ha ha ha!! So much fat at the party, it was terrible, but gave everyone the wonderful tee-shirts I bought everyone! YAy!! Had wonderful s'more cake, was very delicious!! Gave out goody bags, took lots of pictures, gave out a massage, got a massage!! A very good one that lasted a very long time, and I may have fallen asleep during... or at least I spent a good lot of it not quite concious... of course thats what happens when you sleep 1 1/2 hours in 30... meh. THen we attempted to go to the bar... I say attempted cause it was 11:15 and the Rum Jungle's doors were locked, also, not quite being 19, theres a possibility I wouldn't have gotten in anyways... meh. So instead we went to BP and got Eric a few drinks there... I believe there is another attempt on bar hopping tonight, but I dont' think I'll participate. However the Berica party continues today with Laser Tag, so that'll be very much fun!!! Must dress all in black and be very sneaky!! I'd wear sneakers, but lets face it I don't own any, and even if I did, i'm Dez... how "sneaky" would they be...

Ugh... so sleepy... actually miracuously got almost 4 hours sleep... so that puts me at what... 5 1/2 hours in 44? if I get to bed by 11 tahts... 5 1/2 in 55? Thats like... an hour of sleep for every 10 awake!! yay!!

And in other miracle news... I've got almost all my Christmas shopping done!! Hurray!! Just a couple little things to pick up and ta daaaaaaaaaa......... just need Tiff to do some wrappign!

Anyways, should post this and go get clean clothes...

sooner.

Always wanted to be a procrastinator, but never got around to it.
~~~~~
My friend has kleptomania, but when it gets bad, he takes something for it.
~~~~~
Did you hear about the big fight that Madonna, Cher, Jewel, and Fabio had?They're no longer on a first-name basis.
~~~~~
It is hard to understand how a cemetery raised its burial costand blamed it on the cost of living.
~~~~~
If you take a shower in the morning be sure to bring it back, someone else might need it!!
~~~~~
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

No comments: