Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Boys are stupid, but girls are silly too...

Well... at 3 am the Tuesday morning I kinda went... why am I crying? what happened to being optimistic? Is this really all that bad? Crying is deffinetly going to make it worse... how much sleep have I had lately? (the answer to that by the time I got to bed at 1:30 that afternoon was 4 1/2 hours sleep in 45 hours) With that amount of sleep I can't be emotionally stable... So I went to Garfields that morning and I got the "Yes I do love you, but you keep asking and its really super annoying me" Meh, at least I know now!! lol...

However, once again he said he'd call me last night, and nadda... but w/e, we're both super busy, I hope he calls today tho... and at least i'm not crying about it... I've gotten 5 hours sleep yesterday, and 6 hours today! Woot!

Speaking of which, my body isn't very happy about that, it DEFFINETLY wanted more than 6 hours today, but I only have an 1 1/2 to do my accounting h/w and my marketing...

Thanks to everyone who was there for me Monday... i'm super sorry I'm such an emotional fuck ball...

Anywayys, I can't put off h/w much longer. Love you all, even tho I still don't really want to talk to anyone... kinda being a hermit right now, to busy for much else, lol.

Sooner.

2 comments:

Dez Dez said...

HA HA HA HA... stupid me, I WAS right, he DID try to break up with me...

Of course, I said no, and convinced him not to...

HGjkahgjkabv asghasgag

Gah! i give up

Phil said...

Emotional Fuck Ball.... ROFL!