Monday, February 27, 2006

Japanese and Romanians

Well... what do I tell you all... lets try random sentences.

I've been home a few days and have managed to maintain my sanity.

I'm in love with someone who loves me back, but is just as messed up as I, and therefore must fight his own demons.

I feel refreshed and reviatalized, and will try to continue to excersize.

Am also taking multi vitamin, yay Dez.

I'm obsessed with Nana (popular manga) and Love from Linden Trees (see post below)

I love photography, and am sad about the camera being broken.

Am excited to see Becca's play this thursday.

I love my Mel.

I want my Becca to move out and live with my Mel or else where until she can get to Vancouver.

I TOTALLY want to move Becca to Van (aka, help her pack, make a roadtrip of it, set up her apartment/residence)

I want my Jenny back.

I miss my Aunty Chris, and her children.

Oh ya, and her husband, lol, j/k. We love Richard to!

Mya HEEEEEE, mya WHOOOOOOOOO, mya HAAAAA, mya HA HA!

When will the 3rd Nana come out!!!!

I can get Dragostea as a ringtone!!!

Phantom (Sword of truth) doesn't come out till june :(

Only the japanese gods know when Zelda will come out. ^~^

I just made this up -> ^~^ and it looks cute!!

I miss Garfield.

I saw a squirrel... he was doin like this: ^..^ (the dots are teeth, get it?)

I've used Becca's name more than anyone elses in this post.

"Let the bodies hit the floor"

And its true, 1 2 and 3, there's nothing wrong with me :D

Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to go back up.

I somehow hit rock bottom, tried to climb up again but my grip strength failed when the shovel got thrown down.

Now I'm using chalk and a helmet :D

Allo, salut.

Will the one I love come back to me?

It's not stupid, its advanced.

I really like my tattoo, but am nervous about actually putting it on my body.

I really have to pee.

I've drank way to much tea.

Dude, that rhymed.

I'm a poet and I didn't even try that hard.

I should actually watch Phantom of the Opera one day.



I love the ring Mel bought me.

I think I've said Mel almost as much as Becca.

Weird.

I like you.

I still have to pee :S

This is getting long.

And probably boring.

Or just plain weird.

OH! I went to a Mary Kay party today.

It was like getting another mini facial for free.

My face looks so clear right now!

I wonder if my pee will be green like the tea i've been drinking

That would be cool.

On second thought, maybe not.

I'm starting to get a headache...

Maybe I should sleep.

Then again, maybe not.

Noone knows... its a mystery.

I was the Turkey... I was the turkey the whole time.

How many twos could a toucan can, if a toucan could can twos?

All of them, duh.

Don't cry for me um... Prince Georgians?

Ok, seroiusly, bed.

Now.

Soon?

Fine.

Fucked up Insecure Neurotic and Emotional

Joe's play was awesome, I really enjoyed it.

I should e-mail him.

And Kenny.

Ok, I'll actually post this now.

5 comments:

Dez Dez said...

I'd like everyone to appreciate that this blog was so long it was slowing down my computer while typing it...

Also, the random blank spot said:

< insert GIR quote here >

Dez Dez said...

bxulgph my ass!

JJ said...

I appreciate it!

that dude with the funky song and the dancing with headphones thing was cool.

becca said...

I appreciated it too! Glad to hear that you're home, and rejuvinated. And thanks for the kind thoughts...they make me a happy panda.

We should get together sometime either this week or next...you me and Jen. We could go to Booster Juice like old times! Except...let's avoid the wheatgrass...lol...my stomach hurts just by thinking about it...

Love you! Hugs!

Mel said...

Hello my friend!! I made my appointment for my tatoo! EEEK!! Thursday, March 9 at 4:30....well, who needed sleep anyways?? And, this is weird...Jeff's new 'hot asian' girlfriend is gonna check the characters I want to make sure they're not putting "Cheeseburger" instead of 'Brother' on my body :P Hopefully all will go well! Love ya lots!