Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ce le vie...

Such is life...

Weird mood day.

Wow... the ups and downs of today... got alot accomplished this morning, which was a really nice change, went to work, and became instant grumpy... it was just the atmosphere, at one point I felt like turning to Adrian and saying "this isnt' working... I'm going home" And just leaving... but I eventually got over that, went for a break, fellt a lil bit better, got a ten and felt FREAKIN AWESOME!! I was back to being happy and it was good... right up until like, 9 pm, and I got super grouchy agian... then I started getting clumsy, which makes me even more flustered, and it was just bad. Actually frightened Brandon, and he started flinching everytime I walked in the back... and randomness; Seriously, I dont' know why I haven't had horribly rude customers lately, besides luck... I doubt i'd be able to keep feelings to myself right now. Anyhoo, got off work (just after 11) and decided I didn't want to wait for Cole at Denny's, so I went to the apartment and polished off my bucket of icecream... then he called b/c he left his lights on so i came to the rescue. Then prolly the weirdest part of my moods tongiht, I wanted to go watch a movie... like super bad... which is weird... I NEVER want to watch a movie... I generally don't ahve the patience or the attention span... plus I like being on the go, watching a movie is like relaxing... I blame Steve, so naturally I phone Steve and Chris... no answer, Ashley, working, Melanie, working, Adam, working, Heidi, at the party Cole was about to leave me for... Nic, watching a movie with someone else... didn't know who else I could really call since it was just a lil before midnight... got frusterated, gave up, drove home... which is ironic really. Its Friday night... I no longer have to work past 10 (in theory) and i"m home at like, midnight... MIDNIGHT!!! Of course, all week I avhe'tn been home since before 3 am, but on a freakin weekedn, I'm home at midnight... ha ha... then I got the fun idea to have a sprite and vodka, but no, we're out of vodka... so I attempted to make a baileys and hot chocolate, but I'm not really a fan of baileys (I much prefer hot sex...) and I've kinda put more baileys than hotchocolate, and blah... I drank half but I'm not really interessted anymore... *sigH* OH! And for the record... someone shoulda taken me out tonight, lol, i look hot! Or, at least I feel that I look hot tonight... one of those days I geuss... maybe frowning is a sexy look for me?!? Prolly not, lol.

Oh, and for the record, Denny's has officially become my life. Frist off, the whole ordering my food and having someone cook it the way I want it... ya, kinda forgot it doesnt' really happen that way at home. Also, the whole scooping ice cream with something otehr than a #12 scoop, not so cool. We haven't a shot glass, hence the over stimulation of baileys, I didn't know how much to use, and if I don't have ashot glass at work, ramikins are 1.5 ounces, and syrup cruets are 2 ounces. Also... with my baileys do you know what I ate? A Dennys' brownie... and the whole using a microwave through me off since I actually had to type in the time and hit start... also, wimpy microwave compared to Denny's, everything took twice as long... *sigh* ce le vie.

So now I'm sitting here... alone... at 1 am, slightly buzzed off baileys, too grumpy to tlak to the losers that are actually online... wanting to watch a movie... maybe I'll go plug in Moulin Rouge... or I could just listen to the soundtrack and fall asleep... sleep is probably important.... especially since lots to do tomorrow... I somehow have to get a DQ cake for my mom in the morning, trim my horses feet, go get hay, buy my mom a birthday gift, all before 2:30 pm whcih is when I have to work. GAH, and that stupid case study worth 18% of my mark... i gotta throw some imput into that before monday when tis due... *Sigh*

OH! Add to list below... Pick up tack from indoor riding arena. that is a very important, very expensive thing to forget before I leave for ontario...

Ok, i give up on the world, I'm going to go sleep now.

5 comments:

Nic Waller said...

Aha, so THAT is what happened to the ice cream. I'm sad that you came back and I missed you! And you couldn't have gone to see a movie anyways, the latest showings start before 10 you silly goose. I would totally have gone out with you tonight except for already being out and all... but why am I the last one to call on your list? You make me sad :( Hope I see you again soon!

Anonymous said...

well... hmmm here I am at home now. Chris took me out for a beer and I figured it would help me relax after a shitty 4 hours of wo... yes only 4... what am I bitchin about right? being an sa sucks sometimes though... Wish I was here when ya called though... Your awesome Dez, love hangin' out with ya.

safromhell said...

sorry we were out but read your email and come over tommorrow to watch whatever kids movie is here with odie

Ink Monkey said...

Being a SA..... FUCKING SUCKS.... arggghhhhh. My mind will never be the same uggghhhh.

BTW. Miss you on late nights Dez.... just isnt the same with out you :( Me and Connie were talking about it and were both like ... We miss Dez *sigh*

see you tonight on kids night though weeeeee DEZ DEZ DEZ :)

Cole said...

I want to watch a movie last night too. Instead I went to the hospital and denny's it was no... ok maybe alittle fun*sigh* oh well tonight will be better... I hope