Sunday, March 05, 2006

Farewell Denny's Late Night

Well... last night was my last Denny's late night. And lets face it, it was a pretty fuckin shitty shift. Our wait time on food was over 45 mins. Not so fun. However, I'd like to say I did a wonderful job breaking, and got all 4 1/2s done before 2:30 am, so I got the first tens done as well before bar rush. And then bar rush hit. ANd for the record, being breaker really sucks, I had two tables in the far back (24 & 25) and one table in the far front (table 1) but then we went on to a four server floor, and my section was empty, so they filled it up... it really sucked, but Connie and Stan helped take care of my old tables, so that was nice. Money wasn't that great eitehr, but I figure they're preparing me for swing shift, lol.

Before work was amazing tho. First off, I got super dressed up. Very much fun!! Lets face it, I looked hot. Then, went to "And Then There Were None" where I was horribly impressed with the acting, sound, lighting, set, etc. It was amazing. Especially Becca, I was so impressed to see her finally do a different character, and naturally she was amazing up there. Can't praise the play enough, everyone did superb.

After that, me and Phil went to Moxie's where they failed to ID me, and allowed me to down a "moxisized" Pina Colada before staggering to work. That made the begining of my shift quite fun!! *sigh* good times...

Anyyways, I over slept by 5 hours today, so I need to accomplish things.

Ciao

3 comments:

Cole said...

MAn, this sucks ass i work so much i never even got to see becca's play :( i wish i would have itsounds awesome. YAY! for no more late nights

GopherX said...

Sorry I left so early last night, Ryan had to go pick his dad up. And you definately were looking good last night, I just wish I could've seen it in all its glory.

I hope you enjoy your new life away from the Denny's nightlife.

JJ said...

well, it truly is the end of an era. I'm happy that you're sorting everything out... its going to be super good for you. And if you have extra time in between sorting stuff out you should call the Jenny and chat, or come over for a visit... or something.

Good luck in all your future endeavors. We know you'll do famously.

zoeot- isnt that cool? its kind of like poet only with a z and an extra vowel.