Monday, March 20, 2006

fuck, Fuck, FUCK

that about sums it up... marketing is most important b/c I have 2 other people depending on me, so I grab my notes, and they HARDLY make sense... which is kinda shitty cause I was depending on taking my old notes and throwing them into proper sentences... i'm off to college early in hopes that reading the article will allow it to make more sense... also, didnt' get any studying in last night b/c fucking head was pounding, and I really have no idea whats going on in accounting suddenly... so fucked...

Also, randomness, Nic, don't worry about last night, dude, it was MY headache, therefore my problem...

Speaking of headaches, I can feel it creeping back.... just the to the right of my forehead...

fuck... FUCK... FUCK... FUCK....

I like that word... can anyone tell?!?!


3 comments:

GopherX said...

Aww that really sucks, with the headaching and all. I sort of know what you're feeling though, I've had a stomach ache for about a week now. I blame stress, and communism.

Feel better <3

Cole said...

Man I hate communism, it rules this aprtment with it's iron grip!

JJ said...

you know what, you should try and scream fuck into a pillow as loud as you can. You're throat might hurt a tad if you really put some effort into it, but you'll be so light headed that everything will go away for a little while.

Thats what I used to do back in the day when I was in college! ;)