Monday, March 27, 2006

I started out with nothing, and still have most of it left.

Ok, lets post this Bridget Jone's style.

Age: 18

Weight: 127 lbs

Height: 5'2"

Amount accomplished this evening: Dick all

Number of phone calls made: 0

Number of e-mails written: 0

Baths taken: 0

Books read: 0

Frusteration Level: High

Hours wasted fighting with computers: To many

Hours of sleep this week: Not enough

Amount of h/w finished: 0

Number of pictures taken today: 44

Dollars spent today: $400 +

Amount of gas in car: 1/2 tank

Days before leaving: 31

Enthusiasm for school tomorrow: 0

Enthusiasm for going to work tomorrow: -10

Days left working in hell: 22

Number of times crying this week: 2 (surprisingly low)

Number of vertabres out: All

Wisdom teeth needing to be pulled: 2

Number of nails I haven't masacred: 4 (surprisingly high)

How long that will last: Minutes

Number of posts today: 3

Number of times listening to key BNL songs for sake of sanity: Many

Amount of chocolate/sugar consumed: High

Pain level: High

Healing of the tailbone: Negative

People asking me to give foot massages in the past week: 4


Ok, its midnight, my vagina's about to turn into a pumpkin, and I haven't found Peter Peter somthing or other yet...

7 comments:

Cole said...

hahah...Well I am not peter peter pumkin eat...but I am peter piper eho picked a pepper? yes, BNL I heart them so much. they make everything better in my life.

GopherX said...

That is one impressive list. If I weren't so lazy I'd totally rip that off for my own blog.

All this talk of BNL lately...I wish I could find my old CD's...Hmm only one thing to do now... *puts on pirate hat* I'm a pirate, yarrr.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I read that last part in class and I snorted out loud.
And what the hell is BNL? I keep hearing about it...

Cole said...

hahah Barenaked laides jen

JJ said...

Ohhh. God, I hate initials.

Anonymous said...

Oh...I hate initials.

Anonymous said...

oops