Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Le Sigh

Well... this mornings already been off to a good start... woke up, fell back asleep, woke up to find out I had minutes to get to school, quickly fixed my hair, grabbed my purse, clothes, annnnnnnnd... keys were missing. Not in the ignition, my purse, pockets. So I phone Cole. Not in his car, he comes to get me, go to Steve's house, not at Steve's house, phoned Mel, in her car!! YAY!! By this time I'm more than 1/2 hour late for class... Oh, also, Cole drove me to Mickey Dee's so I could get some nurishment, and at first I was like, WOW... McDonalds is perfect for hangovers... right up untill my body tried to digest... didn't feel so hot then. ANyways, went to Mel's, got my keys, back to Ashley's for my car, went to school, walked into class and..... teacher never showed up... *grumble grumble* so I went up to booster Juice and got a well... booster juice. Then I realized, shoot, I have a meeting in town at 1:15, so why go home, but where would I go, I can't do h/w I'm way to out of it, I could get osme important things done, but I didnt' have what I needed so... i'm home now. And leaving again shortly.

So last night was oodles of fun. Kinda got drunk, not that I actually drank much... but it was enough that I was horribly dizzy as always... but we danced lots, and watched half of Beauty and the Beast, half of Piartes of the Carribean, The Little Mermaid, and castle on a cloud or something... they played a drinking game, which I somehow got involved and had to kiss heidi.. which was so bad cause I couldn't stop laughing so I totally ground my teeth into her lips... poor girl, but very funny. What else did we do? Not sure, but it was oodles of fun!!! Stan's going to miss me, and I'm going to miss stan. Mac's going to miss me, and I'm going to miss Mac... Those are just the people who told me so last night, and I know I'm going to miss so many more of you and its scary, you know... .me, Dez, MISSING people... And what scares me is will these ppl even be here when I get back?!? 4 months is a long time... need a shower, brb.

yay for shower,... all clean and sparkly now!! Kinda like my personality... sparkly that is... Ack, nto that I'm dirty... or am I? ha ha.... ya... n/m

Frick... I'm running late for meeting, GOSH, can I NEVER be on time...... ACK< i have to collect stuff to, shit, fuck, bye!

5 comments:

JJ said...

Yeah micky d's is great for hangovers... if I have a bad one though I just don't eat because its not going to stay there long.

In my experience I found that Micky d's was most successful in my tequila hangover days. Although I am weird.

Its funny how when you are about to go away, or tried to go away intentionally, after you realize how many more people you affected than the close friends and family. Kind of makes you feel better for a second or two. You will be missed... that is an understatement.

Don't get too drunk when you're away unless you have someone to take care of you! I have a present for you, its not here yet though. Its not that great either though so don't get your hopes up on something absolutely and positively cool.

love Jen

safromhell said...

dez dez dez dez hehehheeh little secret you may ground your teeth into "poor heidi" but the guys all liked it. but yeah we all have to try for a disney night again only next time less booze more disney. the booze caused fun and bad things . heheheheheh oh well on a closing note "can't sleep the clowns will eat me can't sleep the clowns will eat me" bye for now

GopherX said...

Pssh McDonalds is horrible for hangovers...always leaves me feeling disgusting...though that happens when I don't have a hangover too.

Best possible cure for a hangover:
Take 2 asprins
Take 200mg cysteine
Take 600mg vitamin C
Take 1 b-complex vitamin

Make a smoothie from the following:
1 banana
1 small can V-8
6 large strawberries
2 tablespoons honey
1 cup orange juice
1-2 cups of milk(depending on how thick you like it)
1/4 teaspoon salt
Dash of nutmeg

No hangover can possibly survive this assault. If it does follow up with some maalox, lots of gatorate and some bouillion soup.

Nic Waller said...

I think McD's for hangovers is a bad idea, but then again I don't get hungover... so maybe I am wrong! Last night was so much fun, but I'm sad that I missed a drinking game involving kissing! Oh well I was sick and I had class this morning anyways. Oh yeah and I'm gonna miss you Dez, we finally started hanging out more and now you're leaving! :(

becca said...

Funny, I was told that Denny's food was the best cure for hangovers...

*becca ducks to avoid Dez's throwing things at her*

Hehe. Love you, babe. OH!, and I bought a cd today that I'm going to burn for you...I think you'll love it. :D