Tuesday, March 21, 2006

So bored...

Omg... soo... I'm staying home with my family tonight right?! Well... so I'm kidna bored, not used to this whole "not doing somehting thing" so I'm rumaging around the bathroom..... and I find an old lipstick... and then eyeshadow... then blush... then I finish with eyeliner, and I really wanna go out in public like this!! ha ha... maybe not, I have a feeling my sister won't let me, but I'll post it on my blog for everyone to see hwat happens when Dez gets bored...

ok... blogger and/or my computer is STILL being a bitch... so I can't put the picture up... which sucks... doesn't matter, the real thing looks so much better anwyays... the picture does no justice. I'm sure I dont' ahve to tlel you the lipstick is bright red, and the eyeshadow is 3 shades of blue.

No comments: