Sunday, March 19, 2006

Not that I'm bitter...

Just had to put a post with that title b/c I realize I say it alot...

Yay GIR!

Wow is my blog messed right now... Mel's blog says it has no comments when I obviosuly have commented... it double posted the voice post, and it triple posted a comment I put on Phil's blog... so weird... so so weird...

And Jeremy... SA stands for Service Assistant. AKA Denny's Dishwasher

Oh yes, list of things to do before Ontario

1. Quit Denny's <- done

2. See Dr

3. See Dentist

4. Fix hair

Im sure there are others, but I will update this as I go.

Need sleep now.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6 comments:

GopherX said...

Thanks for enlightening me. ^_^

But seriously, what's wrong with your hair?

Nic Waller said...

A phrase comes to mind... "To err is human, to really screw up you need a computer." Sorry to hear that yours has gone nuts! I have the same question as above, what's wrong with your hair?

Cole said...

hahaha..& don't for get having a awesome going away party at the boys pad!(which means our aprtment)

GopherX said...

It's not so much a pad as a festering hole of unclean...

Anonymous said...

Hmm... off work and well, bored and restless. Hope you show up tonight... yes i do. if not, I might get a sudden incline to work on wednesday's essay and that would suck on so many levels... I prefer to be a one-night kinda guy... (ya with essays)Oh and btw I got a few things you seem to have forgotten on that to do list... don't worry, I'll add 'em for ya:
1. Give Steve a foot massage
2. Do his laungry (wait, nm chris'll do that)
3. advance to season two... of invader zim

becca said...

I thought you just fixed your hair...hmm...so out of the loop.

One thing I have to finish before you leave for Ontario...your Christmas present. Oh, woe is me, I'll finish it soon.

*hugs!*