Monday, March 20, 2006

Dedicated Student

This post shall be started with a direct quote from Ashley, speaking of me and my school ethic etc...

"you ARE a dedicated student ...you are dedicated to many things and yes you are a student"

Sooooooooo true.

OK, yay for wireless keyboards, this is deffiently making me happy.

K, on with the post, first off, my hair. Nothin is actually wrong with my hair, but it WAS dyed darker than natural, so that will grow out while i'm gone, tho I think its only actually a shade off natural after all that washed out. Second of all, it needs a trim for split ends, and I was thinkin of streaking it before leaving it, so its lighter and such. blah blah blah... also was thinking of cutting bangs, but am now considering re growing them out... already part way there, maybe I'll see how they look just before I leave.

Also, in addition to "the list" is

Clean bedroom

Clean car

2 SUPER important things not sure how I forgot them

Also,

Collect tack

At the moment, it is 1 am and I am at Cole's house listneing to Freeze Pop, and the boys yelling over some silly computer game they're all playing... noen of wich is helping the headache.

Some of you may have noticed that I"m not doing my h/w... i have no comment on this besides, fuck off and die, and/or, shut up. Either or, you pick.

Ack, getting grumpy again... not good.

In randomness I'm waering a t-shirt that says "My name is NOT darlin"

Sour Mentos, deffinetly a dissapointment.

Both my socks have holes in the big toe. I blame Denny's I think it rots my socks off my feet... i go to work with no holes, and ocme home with holes. These socks are only a few montsh old also... acutally, maybe like, 7 montsh, but STILL!!

I have consumed all my chocolate, and still want more, whats wrong with me?!?

Saw Ryan today, from cooking class.... he says I'm not allowed to go to Ontario.

interessting thoughts for the day:

It is not fair to be with someone when you're in love with another.
It is not fair to be in love with someone when they don't return the feelings.

Or is it actually, alls fair in love and war?

Hmmmmmmm....... and i've lost the train of thought, but I think there was more.

OH! "I love you but..." is the most horrible statement in the world... it has no closer, and leaves a wound open filled with salty grains of hope.

WOW... the boys are SUPER getting into their game... so loud... i'm surprised the neighbors don't complain... i would!! lol

Ack... head is throbbing now... and wow, i dno't really remmeber much of what I've posted, so I hope its entertaining... lol. Good night to all who read this, and wish me luck tomorrow, for I'm really fucking going to need it...

2 comments:

Nic Waller said...

Ack! I'm sorry we got so loud playing our computer game, I had no idea you had a headache. As for the neighbours, we think they are a ruse perpetrated by the landlords to keep us subdued.

Cole said...

hahah yes or they all moved away? Next time be free to close the door of My room is so cool like that being at the end of the hall way it very quite even when ther is yelling going on! and yes all is fair in love & war, becasue love is a war? It a battle between your sanity and your heart? I am making statments into a question. This is not good. Try not to understand Love poets have been trying to desribe it for years and philosopher have been trying to understand for just as many years.