Thursday, March 23, 2006

So sleepy... yet here I sit...

Ok, for Chris's benifit I'm posting... god someone more obsessive than me... god I' must be annoying.

Interessting day today, got up at 10:30 (went to bed at 11:30 night before) ate lunch, did computer stuff, listened to Moulin Rouge soundtrack while cleaning room kidna... drove into town and dropped off movie at Stan and Diana's, went to accounting, didn't get my midterm back, amen, left that went to try and rescue Heidi's car, jumped it, that didn't work, found the starter and hit it, that didn't work, some guy SHOOK the car, that worked... drove it aobut 15 feet and it died again, we stood there kicking it, THAT didn't work, so I pushed it into a parking spot, back to CNC to pay for parking ticket, then get student ID, picture looks horrible, so went and got icecream, went to Cole's appartment, ruthlessly attacked Nic (speaking of which, whats going on relationship wise it better not be that girl we talked about...) and then dropped Heidi off, went and worked out with Kaylee (soo good to see her again...), felll on the stationary upright bike thing, hurt my tailbone, again... badly... had a hard time walking, phoned Steve back, he found my MP3 player in the snow, yay, super yay, it still works, DOUBLE super yay, met Kaylee at Dennys', went over math h/w, ate nachos, took Ashley to Ryan's house, watched half of Jarhead, good movie, drove Ash BACK to work, ended up staying there chatting, Garfield was there, wanted to puke, however his haircut and glasses look good, and i'm really happy he got a job tree planting... Chris kinda showed up super drunk, then I went for a drive with Mike to see how busy the bars were, they weren't, so they let Ashley go home, so i took her and Mac to Adams house, where Adam kinda said the right thing but made me cry, had a good talk with Cole (missed you babe), and watched some weird Anime movie, then dropped Mac off at home, left, noticed car was making funny noise, realized I was probably outa oil, but by the time I got to the Petrocan, noticed the noise was comming from the back, figure it must be exaust from hitting super deep pothole kinda to fast earlier, put oil in anyways, drove home and arrived at 3:45 am, found father still up and awake... and he just went ot bed, where i think I should be oging., as I have class at 10 am, and work at....... frick... I dont' nkow if its 2 or 3... *sigh* i'll have to figure that out at some point to....

Yay for the longest run on sentence ever.

and THAT was how my day was w/o any emotional attachment... er... mostly none anyways.

Side note, why do I fall in love with characters better than real ppl? especially anime or manga... damn japanese drawings!

7 comments:

Nic Waller said...

Don't worry, my developments on the relationship front have nothing to do with the girl we talked about. :)

Cole said...

GAw...I feel like a nomade going form computer to computer. reading blogs i relly need my computer back you don't miss the thing you love tell it's really gone in all aspects of your life... The pit is coming back again i don't know why!

Cole said...

WTF...it auto posted for me on daniels compter this is to weird I need some food to get ride of this pit! YUM!!!

Ink Monkey said...

Yeah ... that was a freaking huge run on sentence lol. WOW.

I want to see Jarhead, it looks like a good movie.

Later Dez.

safromhell said...

rocking the car worked because the starter was jamed she needs to replace with new one that is all

Anonymous said...

Heres my day in a sentence:
Got up at 11 and weaseled my way out of work, went back to bed, got up and tryed to work on an essay, but then didn't really and watched aliens instead...and then a girl came by and we watched another movie, thought about kissin her, but didn't have the nerve... went up to my room and stared at a blank word document (my essay) for a while, drank a sobe and couldn't sleep so I watched another movie. (ya that last part is me planning ahead)

Anonymous said...

Hey that picture is me in another hour of attempted essay time... the resemblance is almost unncanny... ok, I'm off