Monday, March 13, 2006

Things that keep ME sane at work...

I hate dinner buns, I hate dinner buns, I hate dinner buns hey hey hey HEY!
I hate soup, I hate soup, I hate soup hey hey HEY!

When I was just a little girl my mom gave me a dolly... it didn't take her long to realize that such a gift was folly. I chopped its head off with an axe, and then cut off its fingers. Though that was many years ago the memory still lingers. Cause that was the most fun I'd ever had, but mommy said Hilda you've been very bad...

I give them (Denny's) 30 hours and a piece of my soul... all week long I'm a real nobody but I just punched out and its paycheck friday, weekends here, good god almighty, gunna get drunk and be somebody!!

CRAZY?!? I was crazy once... they locked me in a big white room!! I loved that white room, I died in that room. They burried me with flowers, the flowers got up my nose it drove me CRAZY...

CRAZY?!?! I was crazy once...

1 comment:

GopherX said...

Craaaaaaazy! >.> <.<