Monday, March 13, 2006

Wow

What else do I say... but wow.

Thats the only word.

I'm leaving for Nashville, then Ontario April 27th. 46 days from today.

I was selected... (while at Denny's, how horrible is that?)

I laughed, cried... am excited, and terrified... realized I WILL miss people... am terrified to leave my horse that long... I love him so much... I've never been away from home for 3 months... I've never been away from my parents that long... this is like... growing up, and I've always felt so grown up, and now its like PROVE it...

The rollercoaster of the past few months is amazing... enrolling in school, turning 18, one of my best friends trying to kill herself, falling in love, writing off my car, going to school, devoting oneself to another, having my heart broken, losing the battle with depression for a while, cutting myself, getting off late nights, explaining to ppl that I didn't move to Edmonton, hating school again, winning the battle with depression, working really hard towards something, getting it, and freaking out... leaving for 15 weeks.

Wow.

Just... wow.

6 comments:

Cole said...

And I have been so proud of you all the way. No matter how mess things get you manage to get back on your feet. I wish I could say I helped in a small way. You mean so much to me and you always will. I am always there for you 100% of the way backing you up alway alway remember that! Forever your Parasite:D <3 *Hugs* *hugs*

becca said...

Congratulations, Dezzy. I'm really proud of you too.

This will be so good for you.

If I'm in Van or elsewhere when you get back...well, I don't know. I'll just miss you is all.

Love you; *hugs*

Mel said...

You go girl!! You're getting out there and getting stuff done. I'll miss you like crazy, which means you have to come back sometime!! If you want, I'll visit Kantana while you're away.
BIG GARGANTUAN HUG

GopherX said...

The first time you go away from home for a long time is really scary. But it's never as bad as you think, and I speak from experience. It's not like you won't have a home to come back to. ^_^

Don't worry, this will be a good experience and you will enjoy it, no butts.

JJ said...

Yaaay! Congrats to dez who is going to make a shitload of money in the summer time!

Good luck, and I will talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

damn it i want to leave dennys to. and again thanx for the message to the kitchen. heheheheheeh.