Saturday, April 15, 2006

BLah...

*sniffle* so.... I'm sick... ACHOOO!!! Not fun... i'm all super cold, then super hot and sweating. Slept in till like 2, watched Richie Rich with my dad, ate pineapple upside down cake, 2 bowls of fruit salad, and a rice krispie chocolate roll. Dad left for work, and now I"m on the computer... tis a really fasinating day today! I leave in 10 days. Am not ready at ALL... and this being sick is making it worse. I have a huge project due last thursday, that I seem only able to do at the boys apartment due to computer difficulties, but everytime i go to the apartment I get distracted.

I'd also like to say I'm a lil saddened that the blogging has majorly declined just before I leave... which is sad because it will most likely be the only way I cna keep up with everyone while I'm gone...

Weird... we have this calender that has "memory minders" aka stickers to "remind us" of appointments and such. There are 8 Dr stickers, and only 2 Chiroprators stickers... thats about 4 times to many Dr stickers for thsi family, and about 10X not enough chiropractor stickers....

YAY!! Its my song...

Yes I'm hellbent and Nashville bound, Whiskey bottles by the pound, 10 dyas to guitar town!!

Now the jailers got a daughter... and she's smiling back at me... says shes never been to Nashville.... and she's handed me the keys. Now I don't want no trouble man, but troubles what I"ve found, yes I'm hellbent and Nashville bound.

Blah, I work graveyards tonight, and then swing tomorrow whcih leaves little time for sleep, and cuts out easter with family.... not that I'm complaining, especially since I"m waking the boys up at 5 am to have easter! :D should be fun.

Blllaaaaaaahhhhhhh... i feel all hot and sweaty.... this is icky. Its sunny outside hto, maybe I'll go picture hunting. Or i could be responsible and get ready to go, or study for exams....... but photography sounds more fun!

2 comments:

safromhell said...

people will post more even if i have to hunt them down and force them at bannana point

Ink Monkey said...

WOW I hope you feel better soon Dez. Ummmm oh yeah Invited to my Bday on wed night if your not to bussy ummmm yeah if I dont see you no worries lots of stuff to do.
Later.... tattoo is almost done. Im going to have a few versions. I think for the next one im going to go with a graphic style.
Anywho Feel better :) *hug*