Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Procrastinators unite... tomorrow.

Yay computers...

or not... so first off, it won't recognize the DVD i shove in it, so then Nic posts it up on the web for me so I can d/l it. Cool..... took a 1/2 an hour, got it d/l..... and my computer won't support it!!! but it'll play the audio... so currently, i'm going w/o body language and listening for my intrusive annoying voice... And seriously I sound like an alcoholic. Allow me to quote. "Living off whiskey and chocolate... sounds like my kinda time!!" "Orrrrr we could get drunk, sounds like my idea of 'coping' skills" "I think we should have 1 quart of whiskey per person..." "And Dez wants to get drunk, so." anyways...

I hate this... i've been procrastinating bad... not to do much. I've been socializing alot, and have this weird thing where I dont' want to be alone... very antiDez like... I stay up till all hours of the night, have troubles dragging out of bed. Am stressed to the nines, living off tea, and eating chocolate by the POUND... funny enough I'm sick, can't imagine why.

And seriously, when did I get this crazy, or have I always been this nuts? Today is my last shift at Denny's, i leave in 6 days, I house sit for 4 of those days, and I have 3 exams... is there TIME to sleep? Let alone pack, shop, have going away party, visit ppl, clean room, study, and get horses to the vet? Didn't think so..... however, I seem to have gone back into hermit mode, so maybe I'll accomplish more...

Other examples of procrastination, and proof women are masacists... who the HELL thought of waxing, and why do I keep trying?!?! decided a lil while ago, I should wax my armpits... why teh FUCK would anyone do that... seriously, didn't shave for a couple days, wore long sleeve shirts, today, grabbed a wax strip slapped it on... couldn't pull it 1/4 the way off without it hurting way to much. SO! Placed my hand on the wall so that all skin was taut, and something to hold on to... ripped wax strip off... blinding pain... literally... look at my underarm... still a patch of hair, AND its bruised... sonofabitch... never again... well, except I still had to do the other underarm, which turned out better, but after all this i STILL HAVE TO FREAKING SHAVE... anwyays, that was my personal yet horribly laugh at Dezeray's pain funny story.

Seriously... listening to myself talk is kinda depressing... I am useful in the fact I can help lighten things up since i'm CONSTANTLY making jokes... I listen very well, Like, Im a decent listener as far as "active listening goes" but man am I annoying... no wonder I'm going into hermit mode, I dislike myself, lol. Also, I go "mhmm" alot...

Blah.... I feel so weird emotionally and mentally right now... all discombobulated... i think it has to do with the leaving, and the lack of time before I leave and the stress of everything happening around me... however, today is my last shift at Denny's so that'll help a lil.

Ok, i've listened to the aduio of this video twice, time to start evaluating myself using more um.... professional terms than done here.

BLah...

4 comments:

Cole said...

Try shaving your legs after 17 years of hair growth! your remembered what happen I bleed for like 3 hours! Also try and picture shaving every day of your life yes the wonderful world of a guy it sucks I hate shaving but i hate even more having a itch scratchy face

JJ said...

Try waxing, Cole. It's worse. Trust me.
And you don't shave everyday. Liar. :P
Oh Dez, your first armpit waxing? You poor thing.
If you do it often enough it's not as horrible! If that's any consollation at all...

becca said...

Poor Dez...I have yet to try waxing...I don't think I will.

You're a stronger person than me, lol.

Get better soon! :) HUGS!

becca said...

Poor Dez...I have yet to try waxing...I don't think I will.

You're a stronger person than me, lol.

Get better soon! :) HUGS!