Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Fast food

If we are what we eat, then I'm fast cheap and easy.

So today kinda started bad. First off, I hope Mac understands how hard it was for me to get outa bed at 8:15 in the am. Anyways, Mac left for Vanvcouver today, so I drove him to the airport.... it really sucked saying goodbye to him early, but I'm glad I got to see him off. It's weird, I don't know how he came to mean so much to me, he's really just the short late night cook I joked around with. Then I started driving him home every morning, made him listen to country at work, made him dance with me at the bar, he always made me drive him around for food at random hours, one day after a shitty night at work, I sat in my car and my eyes started to well up, and he looked at me and said "if you cry, i'm running back into Denny's, and i'll walk home." So i drove to his house and said "Get out so i can cry..." was really funny, and after me and Garfield got back from Vancouver, garfield went back to being an ass, and we got into a huge fight, and I stormed out of Dennys, telling Mac we were leaving... got to the car, and realized I was going to cry, so I let Mac in and went for a walk... drove him home and when we got there, I started to cry again, and he said it was ok, and gave me a huge hug... meant so much for me. Ha ha... this one time he was drunk, and told me I wasn't htat heartbroken that Garfield had broken up with me... that I was ok. He was at Denny's when I found out I was going to Ontario, he stayed with me till I calmed down, took like an hour break hugged me when I cried... OH! Speaking of crying... all my funny stories with Mac involve me crying. Way back when I was dating Mike, work kinda sucked, and i was a lil emotional and complaining about something and just as I burst into tears Mac say's "what'er you gunna do, cry about it?" THEN he looked at me... was soo funny, he felt so bad. Anyways, I'm rambling, what I'm trying to say, is I'm really gunna miss that kid alot, even tho he thinks I'm a reckless driver and makes me take him to drive thrus at all hours of hte night, he's really been there for me when I needed him...

I leave in 5 days... let us review my "list"

Bring tack home <-have yet to do that... shit shit shit
Buy plane ticket <-Done this morning
Chiropractor <-did that once, should do it again
Clean room <- Ah ha ha ha.... right
Clean car <- I DID THAT I DID THAT!!
Dentist <- Unfortunatly did that, and get to go back once I return...
Dr <- who was I really kidding?
Fix hair <-this weekend maybe?
Finish school <-ok, can I delay this one for another week?
Going away party <-this friday
Shopping for things <-supposed to do that today
Quit Dennys <- HA HA!! Suckers... done and done
Vaccinations for horse <-Shit... do I even have time for this one...

Ok, i hope some of you noticed and appreciated the fact taht that is in alphabetical order :D However, i've managed to not do alot of stuff on that list, and i leave in FIVE Days... blah, and here I am posting instead of doing h/w, but i'll get to taht. lol

So last night was my last night at Denny's, was kinda sad, kinda super happy. Did the major countdown by the minute all night. Annoyed the hell outa alot of ppl, was awesome!

Ok, i'll post this and continue with the h/w situation.

Oh, randomness, my hair is all in braids again! yay!

Ha ha... wow... my moms a lil upset, I don't think i've heard her say that someone/something can go fuck themselves that many times in one minute before...

No comments: