Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Random Song quotes to express feelings.

I can't unthink about you
I can't unfeel your touch
I can't unhear all the words
Unsay all the things
That used to mean so much
I wish I could unremember
Everything my heart's been through
And finding out it's impossible to do
Oh, it's no use
I can't unlove you
_________________________________________________

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go
__________________________________________________

Saying goodbye is a gap in forever,
on a Road to tomorrow, in a time of cold weather.
Saying goodbye, is only a mile.
Saying goodbye, is just for a while.
__________________________________________________

Bye bye love, I'll catch you later
Got a lead foot down on my accelerator
and the rearview mirror torn off
I ain't never lookin' back.
And that's a fact.
I've tried all I can imagine
I've begged and pleaded in true lover's fashion
I've got pride, I'm takin' it for a ride
Bye bye, bye bye my baby, bye bye
___________________________________________________

Who needs sleep?
(well you’re never gonna get it)
Who needs sleep?
(tell me what’s that for)
Who needs sleep?
(be happy with what you’re getting
There’s a guy who’s been awake
Since the second world war)
____________________________________________________

7 comments:

Cole said...

Now the time has come to leave you
One more time
Let me kiss you
Then close your eyes
I’ll be on my way
Dream about the days to come
When I won’t have to leave alone
About the times, I won’t have to say
... good-bye

safromhell said...

i was cryin when i met you
now i'm tryin to forget you
your love is sweet misery

i was cryin just toget you
now i'm dying cause i let you
do what you do , down on me

Ink Monkey said...

ummmm...

I am cow hear me moooo
I weigh twice as much as you and I look on the bbq
yogurt, curt, cream cheese and butter is made from liquid from my udders
I am cow I am cow hear me mooooo
I am and cow eating grass Methane gas comes out my ass and out my muzzle when I belch, oh the ozone layer is thiner from the out come of my dinner.

ahem yeah .... Moooo

I am cow.
:p

...some balls are held for charity and some fancy dress but when there held for pleasure there the balls I that like best
my balls are always bouncing to the left and to the right.
Its my believe that my big balls should be held every night.
We've got big balls we've got big balls.

lol to much fun :)

a future uncertain but certainly slight....

Dez Dez said...

Stan, you managed to get some of my favourite lyrics of all time in that..... esp. the "Here comes the world... with a look in its eye... future uncertain, but certainly slight. Look at the faces listen to the bells, its hard to believe we need a place called hell."

Ink Monkey said...

:)

Mel said...

"Goodbye" may seem forever,
"Farewell" is like the end...
But in my heart's the memory,
and there, will always be.

Anonymous said...

paterson reporter infinite codesn relating forgot prondzynski chord facility ipmma macclesfield
servimundos melifermuly