Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I don't wanna go to school...

This is bad... I think i've just accepted how far behind I am, and have decided my way of dealing with it is just aceing the final exams... however that would require studying for the exams or you know, at least going to class, and i seriously have no drive to do anything right now... I just want a week to myself... *sigh* i geuss thats what the drive to Nashville will be, except, totally not at all.... blah.

Ooh... thats a good idea, just wearing cut off overalls... hmm... possibilities.

I was going to type somehting, but now I've forgotten... *grumble grumble* I'm starving... I dont' think I've eaten today... and I seriously don't want to go to class... its all sunny and stuff outside... I think thats whats making this hardest, thats why I didn't go to class in grade 12, it was sunny outside!!

Maybe I'll go eat something, jump on the trampoline, and go to class... blah.

No comments: