Thursday, April 06, 2006

Nougat is the sugar equivalent of veal...

Ok........ my life has hit an all time low. Instead of doing h/w, studying, working on my summer job, or getting ready to leave for 4 months... I"m sitting here watching flash animations on the computer.... like strong bad, and albino black sheep and shit.... i feel saddened.

Now listening to BNL and drinking my evening Chamomile tea.

But today, we got subway, and ice cream, and went to the park and sit in the trees to make friends with the squirrels!! It was so much fun, i took 2 1/2 rolls of film... thats roughly 60 pictures... SIXTY PICTURES!!! Tres awesome, they'll be ready tomorrow after class... and.... thast about it. Talked to my mommy for a hwile, and I HSOULD be sleepign since I have school and work tomorrow... i really don't wanna go... like seriously, not at all.... plus I feel ill. VVERY ill... Jen S says I should stay home tomorrow...

Seriously my typing has gone for shit... I should post and leave

*shakes fist at Nic* You watched Memoirs of Agaisha w/o me :(

1 comment:

becca said...

Sorry I couldn't go with you guys...sounds like you had fun. And I could use a few squirrel friends too...

I felt so ill after my meeting...ugh. Glad to hear that you took pictures, though! Yay!