Saturday, April 29, 2006

Kamakazie oranges

Ok, the title was for my lil sister, and the inspiration was about ten mins ago. I opened the back door of james's car, and WHAM! oranges everywhere... It was an intentional hit, and i am shaken, but i am tough! So we're only about an hour from nashville, but we're staying wherever it is we are because we're tired and can't get our real hotel till tomorrow afternoon anyways. So no speeding tickets today, but we did get seperated somehow... The other car was speeding and we didn't see the hurry so we took our time, then their car over heated, but i somehow passed them, and now we're waiting for them to finish eatin and come up. Today was so feast or famin for me... They decided we should hit the next town for breakfast since our groceries were depleted, but it wasn't till like ten thirty till we ate, them i over ate, them didn't eat much again till i complained enough viet james stopped so i could eat again, and once again over ate. But i'm full and happy. Me and the two guys drove together today, so we had et

4 comments:

Cole said...

YOu ate E.T.? That's all i can figure out what you said at the end of your blog. Oh..well sounds like a crazy trip! Nashville is only a hour away so you posted this at 10:20 and it's only 9:20 here so it's 11:23 there:P Cheek out my wicked math skills! WEll i hope you have as much fun as you did today for tomorrow! love you *Hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet heart I spolled your ponys yesterday and let them have some grass. Appolo watched me makeing a fence around the logs by the wood stove and was jumping and bucking that boy is too smart for his own good. Glad to hear you are almost there and sounds like you are having a blast. Tiffany took me out for my birthday dinner last night at moxies.

Ink Monkey said...

Have you ever heard of the orange brigade.
Dont tell you mom or she'll think you insane.
Left rigth left rigth come on you girls lets hear it.

mumble muble heard of the Orange mumble.

Awwwwww come on you you panzies.


0_o

Traveling is FUN whoooot.

Later Dez. :)

JJ said...

heyo! glad to see you're up to no good! muahahahahahaha. Thanks so much for my sign.. it floored me on my ass when I saw it. Those were the best times ever for me.

Love jen!