Saturday, April 29, 2006

Boot camp!

Ok, sorry this took a while guys, sales school is intense! I'm generally super three at the end of the day, plus i'm at school about fourteen hours a day, straight work and study. Wow, which ones of you thought i was capable of studying so hardcore? Ok, i guess we all knew, its just a matter of motivation. I already notice a difference in myself, changeing, growing, losing weight, its awesome, seriously, some of you might not recognize of when i return, physically or emotionally. I've already gained some emotion control, only minorly crying twice, both at the end of the day, neither time a big deal at all. K, nic no, i didn't take pictures, there was no chance, but i'll set that right before coming home. I'll write an e-mail and better post later, but comment here or write e-mails or text bc i get them all on my phone in before or after sales school and i love getting them. Please keep them happy and positive. Love you all and loving it here, dez

5 comments:

Cole said...

YAY! BOOTY camp....oh wait...it's boot camp well that just sucks. I was so happy for you for a secound there. Well all things are good in PG. I have been watching out for everyone I am the sheapard and they are my sheep...BROKEBACK!!( there was sheep in brokeback and sex!).ok lamer bye the secound i am stoping MIss ya! love you! HAve the best fun!

safromhell said...

i guess since cole showed up at my door i am a sheep ...... that sucks for me. sigh oh well hope you are having fun there and all is well

Ink Monkey said...

Whoot go Dez. That sounds like a super intense schedual DAM.
Best wishes.

Stan.

JJ said...

14 hours a day? Jeebus. Just don't let them turn you into some hard sell car salesperson. That would be scary.

JJ said...

Oh yeah-GO YOU!