Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Triple threat

Funny how life is sometimes... How somethings take up so long to figure out, when to others its so obvious or easy, or when we initially think its so bad, generally for life, them one day you're like, oh... I get it now. Sales school has been an awesome experience that i'll never forget. And i hope there realizations stick with me for life. Believe me... Everyday is a great day to be a book girl. The skills i'm learning here apply to EVERYTHING in life. I'm so focussed here, and you're not going to believe this, i forgot about the two pieces of chocolate i packed! Yay dez, getting over that addiction! OH so everyone knows, i'll be staying in St. Catherine ontario. Friday i'l be on the road again, so i'l try and get some e-mails out then. I'm so excited to be here, i'm loving all of it. Know that i love and even maybe miss you i lil to, lol. Hugs for all. Dez

3 comments:

Cole said...

YAY! that sounds so awesome. I want to hear all that you have learned. I am glad you are expanding and are so happy. To grow as a person is so much fun!! Just, have to remember to apply the things you have learned. Love you miss you *HUGS* YAY! for new things!

JJ said...

I hope this is the best time of your life and that its superly-awesomely-funtasticly-amazingly- wonderful experience! You get to travel and grow! yaaay.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like good times. Keep on having fun.
Miss you Love Mom