Monday, April 03, 2006

Wwwwweeeeeeeee

So far today I have...

Eaten fruitloops,

Read everyones blogs,

Posted on my blog,

Talked to Nic,

Ate ice cream with berries,

Opened my accounting books,

Flossed my teeth,

Found the questions due in accounting,

Talked to my mommy,

Read the accounting questions,

Talked to Heidi,

Came back on the computer,

TALKING TO KENNY WHO I MISS SO INCREDIBLY MUCH ITS NOT FUNNY!!

And posting on my blog again.

Also, feel like my lung is going to plop out onto the desk infront of me. I think I'm going to set a cinderella rule for myself so I start getting some sleep at night... this whole 4 am thing is a lil much. And I really don't want to work anymore... I'd really like to just do some Dez stuff... like go take pictures for a day, spend time with my horses, go play in the sunshine... just chill, ya know?!?! Maybe i'll talk to Candace... anwyays, Dad's at home and being an utter nag, so I'm gunna go downtown and pretend to do stuff there! lol!!

2 comments:

Nic Waller said...

Sorry girl, looks like you failed the Cinderella rule again. Maybe you should aim for more like 11 PM so you end up leaving at 12... a reasonably healthy hour.

Ink Monkey said...

I hope you like the DVD :)

And yeah go do Dez stuff it really does the spirit good. I been out biking lately and its really done me some good.Almost me again I think lol.