Monday, April 03, 2006

Red Bull after brushing your teeth tastes super icky...

Blah.. here I go again... i already rambled and wrote important things, and then fucking blogger crashed on me, but we'll try again.

So the first time I had a red bull, was with Garfield about a week ago. I was all "i've never had one" and he was like, "here, try it, but you won't like it." so I down some, and the first thing outa my mouth, and I quote "It tastes like Disneyland" well, Garfield claimed I was killing disneyland for him, b/c red bull is so gross blah blah blah, however, I stand by my first statement, it really truely tasted like the lollipops you can get in Disneyland... anwyays, to end this totally random mindless ramble (for the second time) red bull after brushing your teeth is just sick.

And the main reason for this post... I so love my mommy. She phoned today to tell me she was sorry about hte other night, how all her friends were only talking to Tiffany. She just wanted to let me know that she blabbles about me to everyone to, but ppl only ever konw what questions to ask Tiffany. It was really nice b/c I haven't even had the chance to mention how much it hurt me the other day... but she phoned and was all, I tell them that you work full time AND go to school, and about yoru crazy horse who stops at all jumps smells them THEN jumps them, and your crazy pony that I don't get along with who LOVES the xcountry course cause he thinks its the best place in the world and he's such an energizer bunny... I feel way better now, seriously, I love my mom so much, we have the greatest relationship, shes like the best person in the world.

Other news, COLE COMES HOME TODAY!!! I misseded him not being conveniently at my every beck and call.... lol... I geuss I just took for granted how he's always RIGHT htere for me... but he comes home today, AND he bought me presents!! Yay!! He also did everything in Vancouver that I wanted to and didn't... yay Cole!!

Had fun at Steve's last night... we all (Steve, Me, Nic, Chris, Ashley, Adam <-look, reverse alphabetical order) watched office space, I did backflips on the lawn, we danced, we laughed, me and Adam wrestled and had good deep conversation, all in all very fun night.

And for the record, I am SOOOOOOOO beat up right now. I've whined about my tailbone enough, i won't go into that. But seriously, I htink I'm one good smack to the head away from a concussion, I feel lightheaded all the tiem, dizzy, a tap to the head almost knocks me on my ass... the headaches are almost constant... also, i have bruises EVERYWHERE, and I DO"NT bruise easily so to speak. I have a tiny bruise on my elbow, but it hurst like a btich. I havea bruise on my bicep, and one one hte back of my hand... HOW did I get a bruise on the back of my hand?!?! Seriously... *sigh*

Damn... I got all excited, thought we had chocolate sauce in the fridge, so i got a bowl of icecream, went to grab the chocolate sauce.... and its chocolate pudding. Yuck. Oh well, berries nad ice cream is good to...

Ok, I really need to go do h/w, but before I go, April 21st, going away party for me, at my house. Yo'ure welcome to drink but you can't drive if you do, we'll have a bonfire in my backyard, and I have a huge backyard so everyone is welcome. I intend on being fall down drunk, so I can't drive anyone, but if getting a ride is a problem, let me know and I"ll find someone iwth a car you can tag a long with!! Please please come... this may be your only chance to see me fall down drunk ;) lol!! *hugs*

1 comment:

GopherX said...

Red Bull tastes like liquid sweet tarts. It's not that bad but I don't really care for it...Also it's not nearly potent enough to do anything for me.

Damn you people giving Cole a reason to come home! He needs to come be my buddy!

I was not aware you could do backflips...I'm incredibly impressed. People keep springing new talents on me lately, it's odd.

You should eat more beef liver to get up your blood cell count, it will help you heal up faster, which makes everybody happy. A durable Dez is a happy Dez.

I don't think I've ever seen you drunk, and that's sad.