Sunday, April 02, 2006

But... I... can't... waht if.... FUCK!

I feel sick, i'm sleepy, emotional, I managed to sleep for 11 hours, but I doubt its enough to make up for 2 weeks of being underslept, I have at least 1 big assignment due tomorrow in accounting, plus a couple smaller ones in marketing, i seriously feel like crap, last night I worked, listened to my mother talk to her friends about how wonderful my sister is, came home posted about Peter Peter, passed out, I woke up only 15 minutes ago, and have to leave for work in 45 mins...

I FUCKING HATE THIS!!!!

Somebody make me healthy.... or make me puke in the middle of the server aisle so I can just go home...

My only happy things are, I know for sure I work with Ashley, maybe Steve, Garfields being nice again and he works tonight (however that can change at a moments notice), and I have all tuesday to accomplish stuff relaxdo h/w... wait.. FUCK! I work.... I HATE DENNYS!!!! I should phone in sick right now, except, I somehow, somewehre developed a conscious.... he's underdeveloped believe you me, but he deffinetly picks the wrong time to chime in when he does. Fucker.

1 comment:

GopherX said...

You should start doing yoga, I hear it works wonders for stress and health.

Though I've tried a few times and can never keep with it. -_-