Saturday, May 27, 2006

It feels like home

Well yesterday i got the full effect of home. I was following manager out in deep country... Lots of cows, chickens, horses, tho i'm sad to report i didn't actually get to talk to any of the animals... However a huge turkey ran in front of the car! Then we stopped at a farm with little girls the oldest in grade one... All Dressed in pink which was like a failed attempt at being girly, lol! They were all covered in dirt from playing, one had no shoes... Reminded me of me, and my childhood. After that we stopped at a house in a village, where the dad was working in the garage... Felt like the other part of home, engulfed in the smell of grease, sounds of metal clanging. But here i am, once again stuck on a unnecessarily long bus ride... Oh well, good dez time

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no place like home, and your ponys got to go on the pasture this morning, they ran half way across to the house be for they stopped to eat. Are you enjoying the city living? Tiffany says she loves living in the city. Well love off to see my pony love Mom

Mel said...

Hello there!! Today I'm on my way to WL to see Becca at festival, I will think of you with every farm animal I pass by lol. I had a long talk with Phil last night, which was very good. Will be very extremely tired at Closer tonight as a result, but I think it's worth it. Miss you over here, talk to you on sunday or monday maybe? Love you tonnes, Mel

Nic Waller said...

That bit about the farm sounds like it's right from out of a storybook about life in the country! I'm not sure if I've ever been on a real life farm... gardens are about all the exposure I've ever had to growing food. Time to get back in touch with nature, methinks. Anyways, hope you're feeling better these days!

Cole said...

hello!i had a crazy day today non-stop go-go go!! Well i will have to send you some mud and grease then;)Yes hope your feelng alot better! and if you really want mud just turn on a hose in the backyard and flood it! YAY! ok more along the lines of something i would do:D miss you lot love you tonnes *hugs and kissies*