Friday, May 26, 2006

The train! The train!

Yay.! For the first time, i get to take the train! Its so cool, just like in the books i read! Hopefully no murders tho... Wee!!

its wonderful... There are vinyards every where here in the niagra area... Makes of want to learn word about wine, which i'm sure would be easy here. In other random news, i have green tea in pill form now... Just cause i don't have time or the ability to drink three cups a day. Anyhoo... Going to use this chance to catch some zz's... (exciting train side eh?)
hugs and kisses
mine forever more,
dez

6 comments:

safromhell said...

wow you sound exited.... amd on a train like harry potter yaaaaaaaa

Nic Waller said...

Ooh the train, I've always wanted to ride the train! That's so cool. :D

Anonymous said...

Does it actually make the "CheeChee-ChooChoo" noises?? I hope so!! If you want to learn about wine, fill me in when you get back!! I'm a wine fanatic (I like Wine....lots) and I always help my mom make it here...but it's not from real grapes, only the packages that you can brew...except one time we made raspberry-blueberry wine from raspberries and blueberries we picked in the backyard. That was cool. Thanks for waking me up at 6:30 the other morning *grrrr, haha, I just went back to sleep.
Do you get to see Niagra Falls??

Mel said...

Hello there!! Hope today is going fantastically well. I've only been on a train once in my life, when I was much younger on my way to Whistler with my parents in the summer (who goes there in the summer anyways?). Today I get to do a whole bunch of chores, which isn't so bad, I just thought I'd insert that little tidbit. Okay, I'm off to complete my Cinderella duties, miss you and love you my friend

Cole said...

Yes... I can see it know dez making wine with heidi! It would be quite andventure. hahah the only murder on the train is if anyone woke you while you were trying to sleep on the tain:P That's so cool green tea in pill form Kinda creepy i wonder what they tast like? hope you're have a awesome day miss you tons love you lots *Hugs and kisses*

Phil said...

sometimes at night when I'm asleep I touch myself. (and I like it)
miss you dez glad you are having fun