Sunday, May 21, 2006

Yay darby adventures!

So our story begins last night. Darby returns home slightly late and starts her paperwork while i'm finishing mine. Them her parents call... Then hours later she's still on the phone... Finally escapes, and goes back to do her paperwork and wants company. So i sit with her and it becomes painfully obvious she's not 100% sure what she's doing. Also, she's misplaced last weeks paperwork that she needs to complete tonights paperwork. After endlessly searching, i find it... Put away where it belongs. So i manage to finish her paperwork, and we go to bed at 1:30 am... Drag our asses outa bed at 7:30 and start the drive to hamilton. *flashback* in nashville, during darby's oil change they informed her her rear differential fluid was dirty, so she let them change it. *back to ontario* so we're driving to london this morning when her car pulls funny.. Then its ok... And then its really not ok. So we pull over, and i being the only of with car knowledge, crawl under sally (darby's suv) and i realize that the smoking

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
safromhell said...

i don't advise getting help from steve he will start tlking doomathingys and eventually wind up telling you how disney mad a better car and how he and ariel took it out for a spin. best to let the dealer look after fixing it. and the week can only get better

Mel said...

Hello my friend!! I am at the lake right now, and who knew that they got a lap top for the house? You seem to have bad luck with cars my friend, it's a good thing you don't have one of your own over there:P lol. It's always a brand new day, and I really hope that now that pay day has come you make some wicked sales!! Then who knows, maybe you'll be able to afford a visit to me in England next year? Miss ya, love ya, will talk to you again soon!

Cole said...

hahah... I am sorry my luck seems with cars seem to have transfered to you:( YAY! for the metal that's sooo cool so you are having good luck and yes your weeek will get better. I am sure of it:D Well *hugs and kissies* miss you

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thats so cool you got that medal! Congratulations!! You must be working hard to earn that. I hanven't shown anyone yet, but I will soon! As soon as I see some people. Haha, I didn't even realize there was a voice clip attatched until I just looked at it and heard it. You sound so bubbly! Good to hear your voice again, hope you arent getting stuck in the rain so much. Ciao