Sunday, May 14, 2006

Our sunday.

Well... Sundays are our days off, but we have meetings. Once again our meeting was in london. However the story starts last night. Last 2 familes of the night, were so cool. Very french, and very nice. Stayed kinda late though, so didn't get home till late, they stole my room mate so she could follow another manager, so i got lauren instead. Very cool british girl. We had the worst giggling fit before bed... Very much fun. Um i need to in ve bed so long story short me and darby drove three very drunk team mates grocery shopping after our meeting... Good might

4 comments:

Cole said...

Good might to you to Cool wait? so you have a british exchange student cause I hear they do southwest in Britain as well? So does that me if you go nexted year you could possaibly go to the united kingdom!! So exciting!! hahah sounds like a awesome day off though long driving if you have to get to London from St. Catherine which is 195 km (about 2 hours 47 mins)thank you goolge map:D Love you dez miss you*hugs*

safromhell said...

they may take you out of pg and er..hem dennys but still find the drunk people.eh hipefully they are better than the ones you served.... ar at least me ahahahha by for now

JJ said...

Hey Dez! Drunk team mates grocery shopping? Thats a good time If I've ever heard of one. I'm glad you're having uber-awesome-fun. Take care, enjoy your adventures!

Dez Dez said...

No cole... I won't go to Britain, she actually moved to Canada a few years ago. And don't criticize my english when you know I'm using T9word, and your grammer is so horrible I can hardly decipher it :P