Saturday, May 20, 2006

Umm... Left, sets dyslexia again in.

Well i really wanted to post, but i now have no idea why, i've been really dyslexic lately... Like buttering one side of the toast, jamming the other... Writing out maps of houses without street names... Reversing the houses on my mass, or mixing up numbers on my order pad. Very fun, but no wonder i can't remember what i wanted to post. But today is going to be an awesome day. Going to catch up with all the families i've been missing, and yesterday was pay day, so everyones going to want books!

5 comments:

Cole said...

hahah... awesome attitude dez! I believe it going to be good day too. Actually I am really tried work is going to be fun:P....*zonk*..ZZZZZZZZ

Anonymous said...

Hey Im sure I know what you are going thru with the dyslexia, I am sure I have it so since you have all the genetic junk you should at least have that one too.
Bad Mommy. Hope this makes you smile and makes you feel like you are the favouret child this week.

love mom

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm. dyslexia means that you are skilled at something in more than one way>?! That's great, keep up the awesome skills, cause everyone likes someone who has lots of very cool skills. I think I left my nunchucks in your locker. I have awesome nunchuck skills!

Anonymous said...

okay fine, this is what it really means:

dyslexia n. A learning disorder marked by impairment of the ability to recognize and comprehend written words

becca said...

And I have really great computer hacking skills.