Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Bikes of my life...

Sounds like a soap opera eh? Well... Seems this blog is mainly a place to tell the latest happenings with my bike situation! And it all happens so fast i can't keep up! WELL! Saturday morning on my way to work, stopped at a garage sale and picked up a bike for five dollars. Its ugly... Which is great. The again continually falls off, and so did the brakes. Makes me happy! So yes, i am no longer on foot... Again... Maybe this time get a chain? But its so ugly and dead noone would take it... Right?

4 comments:

safromhell said...

i give it no more than a week before it's stolen hhahaahahah

Phil said...

I'd say 3-4 days

safromhell said...

no phil at least a week it does sound like a pretty crappy bike. sorry dez

Anonymous said...

Hey, you never know...someone might wanna take it out and joyride it, then ditch it in a gravel pit and burn all evidence when they are done. It happens to crappy cars!! My car died today:(