Thursday, June 15, 2006

Oh yee of little faith!!

Well... thank you Phil, and Chris... lol. I like Heidi's idea, but glad it didn't happen. I made it 6 days with my bike so I broke down and bought an 11 dollar lock, just for convenience... I bought a swiss army knife shortly after I got here, thank goodness, its quite useful, but I really do miss having my tools... and my mother for that matter. My book bag is broken... tis a funny story really, I was biking, and there was a little pole on the corner, and as I was turning the corner, my bag caught on the pole, and boomeranged me around, then held me there while the bike shot off... i'm alright, however the bookbag zipper is broken... I guess I get to problem solve... ya problem solving...

I miss my horses :(

Heidi... your car? what happened?

5 comments:

safromhell said...

you do realise i said a week that gives today and then i win. :)

Anonymous said...

*sniffle, it has a hole in it. well a hole in the radiator, so everytime I drive it it overheats and breaks down and smoke comes out of the hood. It's kinda fun, especially when it happens 3 times in a row on Central St. when it's raining!! Did you get the pic of a lizard superglued to Cole's arm??

Cole said...

Yes... it hurt alot to peal off thanks heidi! your care package is off to day at 8 am in the morning it should arrive friday or at the very lates monday or eles i get to sue the post office. I could have gotten it to you fast like friday no if or buts about it but then you would have to sign for it:P Hope it gets there soon You have lots of awesome goodies.
love you lots and lots!

becca said...

Hey babe...seeing as Denny's rules my life, the things I had almost ready to send in your care package didn't make it in.

Send me your address! I'll send my own seperate care package!

My stuff for you might help your missing of your horses...or, well...maybe not. One can hope. Plus, it includes a solution for your bike issue...and a great update of the goings on of PG in the last few weeks.

Send me your addy, and I'll send it out! :)

Much love to you babe. Miss ya lots!

Anonymous said...

Hey I wonder if you can get mommys and kids in a can.