Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I LOVE Ontario weather!

First it pours for two hours, them its horribly hot sunny and humid, oh, and them it pours for a couple more hours, and its windy. Blah. Its going to be an awesome week though! Also.... Did you know a white surface is the prime choice for a mating spot for flies?!? I figure it has to be since everytime i leave my preapproach pad for half a minute, there are flies fucking on it!

becca... I can see your blog from my phone now, yay. Who yelled at you?

hugs to the few who still read my blog

9 comments:

Nic Waller said...

Ooh ooh! Me me! I still read it! And yes, weather is awesome. Over here it was like OMG HEAT WAVE no wait... okay OMG STORM wait... nope, heat wave again!

Anonymous said...

If you don't like the weather just wait a couple of hours.

safromhell said...

weather what is this weather i ahev not seen the outsode of moxies on a while i no longer know what this is. :P

Anonymous said...

I dont comment everytime but i still read :D hope this beeps while you are sleeping... if it beeps. I dunno... hey does it beep?

JJ said...

I don't comment much either but I still read! bahahha. Maybe the reason I don't wear white is so that I don't have flies fucking on me....

hmmm. Thats something to think about.

Anonymous said...

Yay a hug!! Weather here is wierd too...it's cold but then its warm and you realize it's cuz your sitting too close to the firepit. Then (like nic said) a storm happens. Did you get your care package yet?? I moved!

Cole said...

I try not to go out side fresh air hurts my lungs sooo much!

becca said...

It was Carolyn who yelled at me...*grumble*. But Rob and Candice saved me...so did the bitchy customer, hehe.

Miss you babe! And I still read your blog, and to be totally uncool and unoriginal in my excuses, I don't always comment when I post.

Love ya! Hugs!

Mel said...

HEY!!! I'm in alberta, and i still managed a comment!! HA!! miss ya babe