Sunday, June 25, 2006

The lack of personality IS my personality...

This is an update, on a long ago forgotten post... my lack of personality. In the end it was decided that my personality is just little tid bits of all the personalities around me... and how true it is. Here my approach is Charlotte and Jared, my introduction is Robin, my joke's are Jame's, my price build up is Ashley... but I realized... its actually only similar to them, and really and truely my own... I have a personality!! I just take otehr peoples personality and put a little twist or spin on them!! lol!!!

Yay... another week come and gone... but I talked about it in the e-mail, so I love you all, hope to hear from you soon!!

3 comments:

safromhell said...

you maybe a lottle like everyone else but trust us there is no one else like you......... and we are all thankfull for it

Cole said...

WOW. chris just pulled out the awesome their. He is so ture your the one and only dez:D

safromhell said...

oh wow dude i didn't pull out the awesome. christ dez ould have seen that from ont. and alot of girls would faint...... i keep the awesome in my pants where he should stay