Saturday, June 24, 2006

Yay! My favourite pastime!

You guessed it! Drunk posting yay! Ok... Not really drunk... But definitly tipsy... God bless the BP servers and not IDing... I definitly had two and a half drinks, and i definitly use definitly to often! Yes... Went to boston pizza... Very fun. Going to toronto tomorrow... May even get to drive! I miss my car... And my horse... Definitly considered flying home, saying hi to mom, sleeping out in the paddock, insuring the car driving home... Or back here. You know me, home's where i dump my shit on the floor... Anyhoo... I need water, and sleep... I'm so stuffed up... Poor darby..... And my book goggles... For the love of god, the book goggles!

5 comments:

Ink Monkey said...

lol, BP rockz. Miss ya Dez.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I remember back when BP never ID'd me...wait a minute, they still don't??

becca said...

Ahh, Dez, your drunken posts never fail to amuse me...

love ya, babe!

Cole said...

you must be drunk becasue BP IS the devil, the devil I tell you!!

Anonymous said...

what are book goggles?