Thursday, June 01, 2006

Quick note

First off... If everyone whos phone has picture capabilities could let me know... I've started having to much fun with my cell camcorder, and figured i could send little clips of ontario to you BC folks. Next point... For those of you who are unaware, i can't actually check the blogs... I can only post on my own, and check my e-mail, which is where comments on my blog go to. I can also write e-mails. But ya, every week or two i get to an actual computer, but i don't have the time to read the million posts you guys put up... What i'm trying to say is occasional e-mails would be greatly appreciated... It's really hard being thousands of km away from home working 14 hrs alone all day, and not having any contact with friends or family you've known longer than four weeks. Anyways, in other randomness... Our sunday meeting is in toronto this week so for once i'll bring my camera & take cool pics. Works good right now Working in town houses right now So many kids and so fast to work. Speakin of which, its that time

1 comment:

Cole said...

Yes camera phones rock so much! I love playing with the camcorder...I can hardly wait to see more of ontario and brid eggs. So I may reply in a non- sleep and non-wake state of mind. Loved the video thank you:D