Friday, June 02, 2006

The long walk to work...

Well... I'm amazingly multi talented so i figured i'd post on my long walk to work... Thats right, walk. My $10 bike & $16 lock got stolen yesterday. Of course, he i would've remembered to USE the lock maybe i wouldn't be walking... Sigh. Oh well, just have to find a new one... Debating on getting a new lock however... Lol. Oh how appropriate. I'm wearing my geek shirt (zelda shirt) and the link song by weird al is playing on the IRiver. With that i shall post and concentrate on walking before i get hit by a bus!

1 comment:

Cole said...

DDDDDooooo...Doo doo dee doo...Dez she walk to town. To sell you some booooks. she would be riding. if it weren't for her bike being stoleen. Now she will have to kick some BUTTTTT!!!!! ok.. imagin zelda theme music with it. Yeah cool.. that's sucks to hear I hope things will pick up.*hugs and kisses* love cole