Saturday, June 03, 2006

Super saturday!

Its super saturday, and i'm super excited! Things have really finally clicked for me, and today is going to be my best day yet! I'm going to have to work hard for it tho, lots of area to cover, and all on foot... Not to mention my back is in sooo much pain... But thats why we have IBuprofen... And hopefully a chiropractor. Tomorrow we in to toronto for the sunday meeting, and my wonderful sales manager nate vogel will be there! Yay! What an interessting week i've had... 43'C weather with the humidity, to thundershowers possibly today, blue light award, doubling my sales, bike being stolen.... This job is so cool! Note to self, obtain ziplock for preapproach pad! Ok, i've tonnes of families to sit down with, so i bid yee all farewell! :)

1 comment:

Cole said...

Horray, forever thing clicking. Same with my job we finally have most of the people trained so I am not always running around with my head cut off:D but now i have to work monday so I get tuesday, wensday off this week witch is not so bad. love you *hugs and kisses*