Friday, August 04, 2006

Electrical storms of doom!

On wednesday i stayed over in london, and there was this CRAZY thunderstorm... At first it was just lightning in the clouds, which looked so cool... No thunder... Then we could see the lightning touching down across the horizon... Then the rain came, and the lightning was right above us, thunder came instantly... Soooo crazy.

in randomness... While i was gone, my roommates were laughing about how my body is shutting down one organ at a time... Its funny because i'm begining to wonder if its true...

5 comments:

JJ said...

Man, thunder storms rule!
And the organ thing...well, I hope it isn't true...take better care of yourself, missy! The world needs Dez around for as long as possible. :)

becca said...

Aww, Dez...take care of yourself! We don't want a half-working Dez returning to us...how will we play and bitch about random things if you're only half-built? And more importantly, how will you scare me to death with your maniac driving when you come home to your car?

Miss ya, babe...many hugs, lots of love, and let me know if you need an organ or two shipped your way. I know a few Denny's regulars who might sell...

Cole said...

I think you should take becca on that offer everyone know that more organs makes you more human!! and you could use to stand a little more of both:P

Yeah lighting storms are cool and hard to catch on film like a photo me ad nic tired hard to catch some lighting but our efforts were in vain:( get well soon.

love cole

Anonymous said...

You promised me you would go back to the Dr. missy. Have a grrreat day, night what ever.
Love mom

safromhell said...

your organs are shutting down one at a time eh..... maybe you just need to reboot. :)