Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hypocrites

I'm not even sure if thats spelt right...

However.. I'd like to point out a whole bunch of things...

1) its been a mere ten/eleven days (a fraction of the weeks, and/or months it takes some of you to post...)... cut me some slack!!
2)Last week, I was working 16 hours a day
3) This week I'm doing paperwork from 7/8am-9/10pm
4) I'm in NASHVILLE
5)My phones being a bitch, and I can't get onto blogger...

So I borrowed Lily's computer to tell you all to leave me alone :P

I'll post when I work less than 90 hours a week!

(good news!!! no organs have shut down yet, and I didn't die when we went clubbing in Nashville, nor have i killed any of my teammates... hurrah!)

(I HATE paperwork.... alot...)

4 comments:

Cole said...

I hate paper work as well... But yeah you didn't for your organs not dieing...but just in case me and nic found this 12 year old gril who you could have used a donner for your parts. She only cost a bag of walnuts and a hot steam night with daniel;)... I think we got the better trade. Glad to here your alright love miss you and all the best on your paper work*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hey doll, paperwork is a drag that was one of my pet peeves with my buissness. Just finished listening to all of your messages, you sound really tired. Talk to you soon.
Love Mom

safromhell said...

wait .... if your in nashville then you'll be back soon......and your last comment on my blog said you were going to kill me in my sleep.........oh shit. let me know when your closer to home so i can stop sleeping :P.by for now

Anonymous said...

Aww, Dez, can't wait to see you!!! :P