Wednesday, September 06, 2006

If you can see it, and you can touch it, then its Hardware!!!

SO!!!!! I attend my very first CIS 152 today!! And I learned alot... let me share it with you..... in a Chinese accent of course.....

"If you can see it, and you can touch it... then it is hardware. It is the physical components... like the mouse... you can see it, and touch it.... so it is hardware. If you can't see it, and you cant' touch it, then it is software.... which is important. There is also imput and output... like your keyboard is input... because you input information... and your speakers are input to... OH! No, ha ha... a MIKE is input your speakers are...???? Output!! ANd... because you can see them, and you can touch them... they are HARDWARE!!!"

Ok, seriously she seems liek a wonderful lady.... she moved here from China 20 years ago, has been teaching ever since... and I know that b/c I can see her, and touch her, she is hardware....

All I keep thinking is about a mans pants, and if I can see it... and I can touch it... then it is HARD there....

3 comments:

Phil said...

not nessesarily. he could have a medical condition that prevents the blood from filling the spongeum cavernosa which creates that "hard" aspect. If that blood flow is prevented then it doesn't get "Hard" so it could possibly in some cases still be soft there.

PaJoned (pwned)

safromhell said...

but then again a man also has to have a reason for blood to flow there :) not that i am saying anything on that one any further (due to the wish to continue living) learn well grasshopper

Mel said...

Hello my friend! I'm glad to hear that some of your proffessors are as crazy and weird as mine. I have one that feels the need to share the stories of his children, including his newborn 7 month old. Anyways, not really important I guess. Just wanted to say hello, and tell you to have fun in Van. Say hi to Becca for me, and I'll take a dip in the lake for you! Love ya