Monday, September 04, 2006

Its all gone to the birds.

SO! To actually update on my present life. Well, I'm back in town, the swelling in jaw is nearly gone, and I may one day eat solid food.... one day. Tomorrow I start job hunting, adn I have orientation for school!! All very exciting, also, i'm going to start teaching my friend Reese how to drive.

Also, at the current moment, I"m house sitting for my grandparents, who are unfortunatly in Vancouver, initially b/c of the health problems of my Grandpa's mother, but now b/c of her passing...

However, my chores here are pretty simple, I spend the night, and I take the cover off hte bird cage in the morning, make sure he has food, clean his water...... and my Aunt Inga pretty well takes care of the rest, I just have to play a game of N64 Mario golf with her everyonce in a while.


But the bird... his name is cocoa, andyou can see his picture above. He's very cute, he sings alot, and likes if you whistle to him. But in the begining we didn't get along so very well.... you see, he would refuse to get on to my finger so I could put him in his cage, and instead would unmercilessly attack it.... thankfully it doesn't hurt to much.... or he would fly into the kitchen and sit on the cabinets, and when I finally coaxed him onto my finger, got him back to his cage... he would do it all again!!! Very frusterating. However, yesterday.... we had a break through. We're actually good buddies now!! He sits on my shoulder while I do stuff in the morning, and shares my breakfast..... yes, I share my breakfast iwth a parrot. But its quite fun, however, this mornign he drew the line on our closeness... or should I say shit on it. I was wearing a tanktop, so he was sitting on my bear shoulder.... and he shit on it!! *sigh* my aunt came over and noticed and wiped it off for me... little bugger. However, I loves him, he's my buddy.

Last night was also tres fun. Me Melissa, Eric, and Eric's cousin Thomas all went to the drive in theatre to watch Cars, and Pirates of the Carribean 2. Also where I tried to eat foods that aren't post wisdom removal friendly. Oh, and a fun fact for the day, Melissa's car LOVES popcorn.... thats why it ate half my bucket... lol. But I really liked both movies... I deffinetly want to watch Pirates again to really form an opinion... The characters are deffiently a lil diff from the first movie, but I don't think it was as bad as some ppl were telling me......

Anyways, as always I have TONNES to do... excersizing horses, cleaning my disaster of a bedroom, making a resume...... all those fun things.

2 comments:

Cole said...

making a resume!! Yes that's what you are doing:p haha jk Wow you must really love the brid to let it shit on your shoulder... I mean I have seen you beat up and knock to the ground the people you like:S I love Mater he's "McQueen and Sally parked beneath the tree / K-I-S-somethin'-somethin'-somethin'-K."

safromhell said...

actually grasshopper that is not a parrot it is a cockateil and they are nasty little birds. my sister has one. i saved it damn life one night and it bit me for it. friggin chicken head :P stop by some time and we will pick on you in person