Thursday, December 28, 2006

Crack Doing Squirrel

Hello everyone!! GUESS WHAT?!?!? I HAVE A DAY OFF!! All day.. and so far I've wasted most of it... I didnt' get home till tres late, which meant I slept in ,which means I"m still tired, and half the day has gone by... *sigh* oh well. Also, everyone else in my family is working, which means I"m home alone and able to do w/e I want w/o interruption or guilt... yes, that means very shortly Zelda is comming on, after I get some breaky tho, I'm hungry!!

Featured Deviant this day... http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45448660/?qo=1&qh=special%3Apopular its actually a flash art, you should click on the link under Artists comments to see it with the song, but watch it songless first!! whats funny is that this flash made it to teh front page... its not overly artiistic but it is well put together, coreographed, and just randomly funny. But yes, watch it, love it.

2 comments:

GopherX said...

I'm officially freaked out...I knew what song went with that flash before I watched it with sound...

Cole said...

hahah i love it so much i want to sleep with it and have kids with it then roll over the many kids we have had together:D!!!!...ahhh I am drunk yes... yes that's it...